Whatever your health and fitness goals are this year, you can achieve them at Checkmat Wimbledon!
Make positive changes in your life with a team dedicated to help realise your goals, taking you to the next level, with classes in martial arts and personal training, tailor made to the individual!
Martial Arts – the instructor has twenty five years experience in the martial arts sector.
- Black belts in Karate and Traditional Jiu Jitsu
- Brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Graded in Judo and Sambo
- Also trained in Boxing, Thai Boxing, Wrestling and Catch Wrestling
Fitness, Conditioning and Nutrition
- Chief instructor holds a 2:1 Honours degree in Sports Science and Coaching
- Applied sports training principles in martial arts teaching, personal training and 121 sessions
- Other applied modules include sport and exercise physiology
- Sport and exercise psychology
- Sport and exercise nutrition
- Fitness Testing and Exercise Prescription
- Principal coach for Aim Higher, a Government initiative to widen participation in higher education in England through activities that raise the aspirations of young people.
- Sports Coach UK modules in Equity in Your Coaching and Good Practice and Child Protection
All of the above under one roof at Checkmat Wimbledon!
M: 07522 962942
A: 40 Broadway Court, Wimbledon, SW19 1RG
If you’re serious about training, take the first steps to a stronger and fitter 2015 and start training at Checkmat Wimbledon!